NKU Grant County Center

grant county center

The Grant County Center (GCC) offers access to Northern Kentucky University's programs through small class sizes that are close to home.

Learn more about the programs and courses available at the Grant County Center through the PACE and School-Based Scholars programs, or traditional NKU courses.

Interested in a two-year degree option?

Consider the Associate of Arts in Integrative Studies (AAIS).

The AAIS is ideal for advancing employment opportunities or as a stepping stone toward a four-year degree.

90% of required courses for the AAIS are available onsite at the NKU Grant County Center and the remaining 10% can be taken online.